Wyeast 1028/ mash

I brewed a robust porter yesterday and screwed up my mash temp. Being dumb and rushed it; I was supposed to brew this a few weeks ago but broke my hand. Anyways; I ended up at 148 and decided to leave it. The SG was 1.062 and I pitched a 1.040-1.7 L starter of Wyeast 1028. I chose this yeast because of the flavor profile and a substitute for WLP013 as I’m trying Wyeast now with great results. The fermentation is a lot more active then I expected which in part I believe is due to the low temp mash making a more fermentable wort? I have always mashed at 152 and honestly several of my bigger beers I would have liked drier while still typically achieve a .001-3 bellow expected FG. Never using this yeast or that mash temp before how do you predict this beer to come out? Its in the basement which is 67 and it has risen to 72. Recipe is in LB/OZ
11-Golden promise
12oz Briess caramel 60
12oz Fawcett pale chocolate
8oz Belgian biscuit
8oz English roasted barley
3oz Briess cherry wood smoked
I have no SG/FG notes of when I first brewed this sadly but it was delicious with a dominate roast character but not offensive in anyway. Everyone loved it and I hope the combination of this new yeast and lower mash temp don’t change it to much. Thanks as always for the input.

If anyone was interested or later on searches this yeast. The beer came out great. “Rich with a dry finish, minerally profile, bold and crisp, with some fruitiness.” It is nice and dry which is what I wanted to compliment the roast. There seems to be a noticeable rich; possibly fruity taste that was not there the first time I brewed it. Although the fruitiness is not noticeable enough for me to really pin it as a specific type of fruit or even consider it a major flavor in the beer.