Wine Storage Racks

If you are looking for a quality wine rack to store your wine. This might interest you!

This style of rack is perfect for the home wine maker or wine collector who requires a solid expandable storage for their wine. This hand crafted wine rack has been design for strength. This is not your typical flimsy wine rack. The vertical rails are dado into the top and bottom horizontal rails and fasten with screws for added strength. All bottle slats are pined and glued. The wine rack will hold its shape when fully loaded.
The wine rack shown in the picture is a 100 bottle rack. This rack measures approx. 3’ -7 1/4" wide, 3’ - 8 3/4" high add 3 1/4" for the base and 11" deep. Weight 43 lbs. Item No.100B10W10H Price @ $175.00
Note: The wine rack shown in the picture is not the actual rack that you will order. The wine racks are made on a per order basis. The wine rack shown is made of a number 2 pine. This is not clear pine. The material is hand selected and every effort is made to minimize any knots which may be noticeable. Additional racks can be placed side by side or stacked on top of each rack. A base is supplied on wine racks that are standing on the floor. The upper racks do not require the base. If you feel you would like a top, we can supply for an additional fee. We also offer an option for magnum size bottles.

This is just one of the many size wine racks that we offer. Please contact me and I will be happy to design a custom wine rack configuration that will be perfect for your space. This is a very affordable way to get the wine cellar you have always wanted. Start with one rack and add as you expand your wine collection.

Popular wine rack sizes:

70 Bottle Rack 70B7W10H 2-6 1/2“x 3’-8 3/4” x11” $125.00
80 Bottle Rack 80B10W8H 3’-7 1/4”x 2’-11 3/4”x 11” $140.00
90 Bottle Rack 90B9W10H 3’-3"x 3’-8 3/4"x 11" $160.00
100 Bottle Rack 100B10W10H 3’-7 1/4"x 3’-8 3/4"x 11" $175.00

The rack is assembled and then disassembled to ensure that each parts fits properly and for ease of shipping. Assembly is easy and instructions are included.
Wine racks that are picked up or delivered will be assembled. Depending on the distance a deliver fee may be added. If shipped, the fee is based on Fed Ex rates
The wine rack is offered only unfinished. The rack can be painted, stained or varnish.

dhartl@wi.rr.com

My dad and I built wine racks a couple years ago. It actually is similar to that, but sideways. (if you can picture that) the horizontal slats are solid and dadoed into the vertical sides.
We added strips of 1x2, rounded off to use as ‘chocks’ for each bottle.
I don;t have the measurements handy, but I think we used 1/4 as the frame and horizonal slats, then the 1x2 attached each side to hold it together.

Did the DIY section become a “For Sale” section somehow? If you are going to post here, show us how to do it, not to buy stuff from you.

Dear isots,

Thank you for your reply. I have provided a picture and a written description of how the wine rack is fabricated. I will always encourage that anyone that has the ability to build their own rack do so.

“Bottom line” … the price of these wine racks that are offered even with shipping fees, are still a great bargain. Build one for yourself and I am sure you will agree.

Respectfully submitted,

Dan

[quote=“Dan J”]Dear isots,

Thank you for your reply. I have provided a picture and a written description of how the wine rack is fabricated. I will always encourage that anyone that has the ability to build their own rack do so.

“Bottom line” … the price of these wine racks that are offered even with shipping fees, are still a great bargain. Build one for yourself and I am sure you will agree.

Respectfully submitted,

Dan[/quote]

Looks like you deleted both the pictures and the description/measurements so I can make one.

I took some simple measurements of a rack at a local store and made my own. No router, CNC … Just a circle saw and a hammer. Crude, but it worked in a closet in the basement.

Wonder what the Ex did with it. :roll: