White (wheat) IPA recipe, please critque

Hello, I’m wanting to make an IPA with a large dose of wheat malt. My plan so far is:
46% 2-Row
46% White Wheat
8% Crystal 20
WLP001

I’ll probably hop with Galaxy and maybe Nelson Sauvin. I’m not really worried about hop combos, more about the grain bill.

So, what do you think? Any experience with a beer like this?

I’m hoping for a substantial bready, sweetness to support the hops. I usually use C-40 in my IPAs, but thought the sweetness of C-20 might meld well. Maybe toss a 1/2# or so of Victory in there too.

Any insight is appreciated.

Your formulation will certainly work just fine. If you feel like fooling around a bit you could also mess with some character malts and maybe some unmalted wheat. I’ll probably be doing on of those in the near future myself. I personally prefer a dryer beer so I would likely go with about 60% malted wheat, a bit of unmalted wheat, maybe just a touch of amber malt for interest and the rest domestic pale ale malt. I think the hops will make or break the beer though. I have some Mosaic, Amarillo, Citra, Simcoe and my go to ale bittering hop is generally Warrior (you can tell I’m a low cohumolone guy). Most likely I’ll go for the heavy citrus flavors so massive late hopping with Citra and Mosaic but we’ll see.