Whats your spring or summer beer?

My summer beer is a hoppy belgian blonde, similar (but not as good as!) to Westvleteren blond.

I’ve got a Pale Wheat fermenting right now. Kolsch is bottled up along with The Innkeeper.

Gonna rock out a Heffeweissen yet this month, then get the Oktoberfest out of the way for fall, then hit up a couple more IPAs I think.

I’d like to get in (in order of importance):

West Coast Amber
Cream Ale
ESB
American Wheat
IPA

Don’t know if they’ll all happen or not.

American Wheat
Cream Ale
Irish Red + an extra 1 lb golden dme (St. Patty’s day and on)
Honey Brown Ale

Everything that I normally brew, now with Game of Thrones names…

A Man Can Drink
King Geoffrey Face Puncher
Flea Bottom bitter
Winterfell Wheat

It goes on and on…A Man can Drink is up next, kinda roggenbierish.

I brewed up the Centennial Blonde today, and it went really smoothly. If I had been a bit better-prepared, I would have thrown down my house IPA too, but that didn’t happen. I’m itching to get some more Patersbier bubbling away.

I plan to brew like a madman for the next month or two, so I can focus on gardening this summer. I’m really trying hard to offset as much of our food cost as I can. Last summer, there was a good stretch of 3-4 weeks where we didn’t really grocery shop, which is saying a lot. We eat so much fresh food that we generate 1-2 gallons of compostable food scraps per day!

Here’s to spring! :cheers:

[quote=“El Capitan”]I brewed up the Centennial Blonde today, and it went really smoothly. If I had been a bit better-prepared, I would have thrown down my house IPA too, but that didn’t happen. I’m itching to get some more Patersbier bubbling away.

I plan to brew like a madman for the next month or two, so I can focus on gardening this summer. I’m really trying hard to offset as much of our food cost as I can. Last summer, there was a good stretch of 3-4 weeks where we didn’t really grocery shop, which is saying a lot. We eat so much fresh food that we generate 1-2 gallons of compostable food scraps per day!

Here’s to spring! :cheers: [/quote]

Where do you live? Sounds pretty fertile.