What's your home brewery name?

Slacker’s… Good friend of mine that I work with which turned into my Uncle by marriage has called me “Slacker” for 14 years now. When I built my bar/gameroom I kept trying to think of a name for it and one morning it just hit me :idea: …call it Slackers.

No creativity what so ever. " Flytyer Brew", And I had a sign made at the Wisconsin State Fair for above the bar “Flytyer Brew Pub” my wife does the labeling and I write the descriptions. I would like to share some pictures,but have no clue as to how to do it. PS I know Flytyer is not spelled correctly, but that is intended.

Since I brew on my back patio, I named mine “Backyard Brewing”

Homebrewing name

Commercial brewing name…

Gato Blanco Brewery, after my white cat, who has since departed to the great sunny sleeping spot in the sky.

Dueling Heelers Brewery. I have two Australian Heelers who are are always wrestling around and get jealous of each of other if one gets more attention than the other.

Best I could do at the time.

I’m new to the ‘sport’ of homebrewing but I made some labels using a picture of my shed that I grew my first year Cascades on last season…

I like it.

Muddy River Brewing. I live pretty close to the mighty Mississippi.

The garage.

all awsome names! i named mine Pier Bum Brewery, i do alot of pier fishing and we have been named the “pierbums” when i did wine it was Brown Dog Cellars after my Choclate Lab.

Never really gave my homebrewery a name. Kind of partial to The One Eyed Crow if I ever get a brewpub going though. I have used names that are plays on the crow name from time to time for competitions.

Imagine a half bear half flying squirrel. Okay kinda lame sounding at first, but imagine an angry flying bear that comes from no where and destroys what ever he wants.

One night my brother and I were sitting in our garage drinking and he said he doodled a bear and a squirrel in class and I didn’t hear the and. Decided this was the perfect name for my brewery since every other one we came up with was lame. Bearsquirrel Brewing Co. is what I’ve settled on. I can’t draw for crap but I’ve got a friend from work working on the image/label.

My brewery ain’t got no name!
:cheers:

R&D Brewery, mine and my brewers assitant (wife) initials. Logo hand drawn by my sister in law.

Copper Ridge Brewery I live atop copper ridge in east tennessee

I guess if I was to name my “brewery” it would maybe be named something like Three Bears Brewing

I live on Recreation Ave, hence, Recreation Brewery. I like how it sounds laid back, like its just a hobby, cuz it is. No labels yet, but someday.

Relaxo’s Home Brewery. Because that’s who I am.

I call it Barger Hill Brewing. Named after the road Iive on.