Whats up?

Havent posted in a while. Just checking in to see how everyone is doing/brewing. Still got my vanilla porter in the secondary. bottled my all simcoe ipa a few weeks ago. brewing an all cascade APA tomorrow.

No one’s responded…sad. I’m doing OKAY…I go through spells of depression here and there, which sucks.

When was the last time you posted?

I’m always dying to post Go Leafs Go whenever you post, but I think that may get us off the topic of brewing and into an argument I probably can’t win!

Speaking of Hockey… It is weird some times being from the land of hockey and not really caring for the sport.

Got some free rich guy Sens tickets from my wife’s boss for later this month. ($200 a piece plus VIP parking pass). Meh. Wish we had an NBA team.

Go Sens I guess…Yey.

Now I do enjoy seeing a good Zamboni Driver. So at least that should be enjoyable.

[quote=“Beersk”]When was the last time you posted?[/quote]March 25th.

[quote=“Beersk”]No one’s responded…sad. I’m doing OKAY…I go through spells of depression here and there, which sucks.

When was the last time you posted?[/quote]

Speaking of depression…talked to my tax man this morning…wife caught me with the end of the shotgun in my mouth…luckily i couldn’t get my big toe in the trigger guard…

Not to highjack Brewin’s thread…welcome back!

Just kegged an Irish Red myself. Brewing Innkeeper tomorrow.

Well I’ve been great. Working a TON (this is my first week without OT in five weeks), but brewing up a storm. Set to surpass last year’s count in about a month :lol: That and the weather here in Portland has been ridiculously nice. Not much to complain about.

… the reference to taxes however…

ahahahahaha Leafs suck!!

Been Great man. Just racked a RIS over to secondary to condition, and am getting ready to brew a nice session pale ale for the early summer it seems we’re having here in SoCal.

How have you been? :cheers:

ahahahahaha Leafs suck!![/quote]

They’re a good team…just not against the Bruin’s! Dreading a 1st round match-up!

To keep it beer related…my stout won a local home brew contest last night…then the Leafs lost!

Tapped my AK-47 yesterday. Very nice. Go Rangers! Texas Rangers, that is.

ahahahahaha Leafs suck!![/quote]

They’re a good team…just not against the Bruin’s! Dreading a 1st round match-up!

To keep it beer related…my stout won a local home brew contest last night…then the Leafs lost![/quote]
I’m hoping the Bruins get to the Eastern conference finals just so that Jagr trade gives us a first round pick…
Yay Beer! It’s yummy.