What's on your Home Brew Christmas (Holiday) List?

What would you like to see from Santa or Hanukkah Harry this year?

a few Port wine kits, a few jugs of Star San & SaniClean, a bunch of assorted AG kits, a Vortex stir plate, a few 14 gallon heated/cooled conicals, a mill with a 15+ lb capacity hopper, a bank of assorted yeasts, a few cases of the hard to find green 6oz bottles w/ the heavy punt, a 55 gallon barrel of honey, 1 sack each of different base malts & 1 sack of Special B (I love that stuff), many pounds of assorted hops, and a few of the Palla growlers.

a modest list, I know. but I figured I’d ask for less than I really wanted. :lol:

A couple years ago, we went to my sister’s house for Christmas. When we walked in, right by the door there was a really creepy Santa Claus scarecrow thing sitting in a lawn chair. It was really bizarre, but we thought, “okay…” The kids were kind of freaked out.

Anyway, we got through the gift opening, and then my sisters told me I had to go sit on Santa’s lap and tell him what I wanted. I walked over suspiciously and poked his belly. It crinkled. I opened up his shirt to find a 50-lb sack of Rahr 2-row. Hah! It was amazing. Really funny!

So I’m always happy to get a bunch of base grain, and then throw down for my own specialty grains. I tend to stock up on supplies for 6-12 months at a time, just buying yeast as needed. It’s great to have everything I need on hand, so I can brew when I have a free chance. I like to kit up my grains a couple batches ahead too.

I guess I could use a couple more kegs too.

I want a Pump, new burner, and a nano brewery the usual.

… more time that I could spend brewing …

I just want an endless keg…one would be OK…

I usually just ask for NB all grain recipe kits. They are easier to order than a list of ingredients. Although, what usually happens is, they get me a gift card and I go and pick up a sack of base malt and that list of specialty grains and yeast.

J

Already brewed a Stout and a Blueberry Mild.

Gift certificates to the LHBS - then I stock up on grain.
Besides, with everything Teach is asking for, Santa will only have room in his sleigh for a few paper certificates.

[quote=“tookalisten”]Gift certificates to the LHBS - then I stock up on grain.
Besides, with everything Teach is asking for, Santa will only have room in his sleigh for a few paper certificates.[/quote]
Santa knows I’ve been naughty. I’ll be lucky to get a pound of coal (a/k/a Black Patent). it still won’t stop me from asking though! :lol: