What did ya'll get for Christmas?

I received a $75 from NB and a $20 gift card from another brew store I have all the brewing stuff I need but I’m sure I’ll find a way to spend it :roll:

A Traeger, a cheesemaking kit, a book about cheesemaking from my son, a homemade beer sign from my daughter, a homemade calender from my youngest
daughter, some beers, and a Streamlight Stinger.

Best gift was spending time with my family and my sisters from Virginia. :cheers:

No beer related stuff for me this Christmas. I’m thinking my wife may be regretting the starter kit she got for me 2 years ago. Little did she know that this was one obsession that would last.
However, I did help a friend get started. His wife asked me, and we went shopping at a LHBS together. Then I filled in the holes with an order from NB. And got him a copy of JP’s ‘How to Brew’.
My job is done. I’ve infected another.

The wife bought me a dual tap kegerator with perlick faucets and 2 ball lock kegs.

I got the Barley Crusher along with the book Water. Am psyched to buy my first bag of base malt. Now to find out if my drill can handle it. We shall see.

Got the beer engine that northern brewer sells… Hopefully try it out in the next few days.

6.5 gallon big mouth
Book - 1001 beers you must try before you die.
Steel Toe sweatshirt and snifter.

Under the tree, a stainless steel wort chiller. But an even better present was on the 23rd of December. A beer dinner @ Sierra Grille in Northampton, Ma. It was hosted by Sam Caligione from Dogfish Head Brewery! Got pictures, and he autographed his book. We also placed a bid for a dogfish head swag box and won that! It was a great night with my wife that I will never forget. Cheers!