Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

What brewery to visit between Brussels and Luxembourg?

I’ll be driving from Brussels to Luxembourg in a few days, and should have some time to stop off and take a brewery tour somewhere along the way if there is one that is highly recommended. I know that Rochefort is in that area, but I don’t think they give tours. Anyone have suggestions?

If you’re into sours at all, Boon brewery is in Lembeek, which I think is just southwest of Brussels. I’ve never been there, but I’ve read a little about it and it sounds like an interesting place. Family owned and operated.

I just really like their kriek.

Now, if you’re going to France and need a guide and translator, I can be easily persuaded to make the sacrifice! Haha!

Hope you have a nice trip.

Ron

If you’re going to be in Brussels, you have to go to Cantillon.

Cantillon is well worth the visit, but I went there some years ago when I first visited Brussels. And based on my impression of the place, I very much doubt it has changed :slight_smile:

Frenchie, I go to Paris frequently, but have yet to find any substantial craft brewery culture there - except that the best bars are well-stocked with Belgian beers. If you have tips for that, pass them along.

Was in Amsterdam a couple days ago and we walked right past the Heineken brewery. When the wife asked me if I wanted to take the tour, I turned to the kids and asked them if they wanted to see how beer was made. They laughed and said they already knew from watching me.

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com