What are you drinking now

Pool Family weekend with two of my buddies and their families so we had a nice variety of beers. Fat Heads & 3 Floyds Special Hoperations was my favorite of the weekend, nice and dank.

2 Likes

Still drinking my Treehouse Julius clone (NEIPA). Brewed a 10 gal batch of a pale ale this morning, before the sun got over to my brew area. My older son wants 5 gal so that’s the only reason I brewed 10 gal.
Need to get ahead of the curve here and brew up another molasses porter to have over the winter.
So freakin hot here today……

2 Likes

Fetch Jackrabbit West Coast IPA. Nice nose and well balanced.

2 Likes

Mo Promises, my Mosaic Promise “clone”. Yum!

2 Likes

My first lager. Tastes great!

5 Likes

Are you drinking out of a pitcher?

Although it tastes good enough to, nope just a big mug. Edit: Apparently I need cleaner glassware. :crazy_face:

Flower Power and Jamison listening to the loons calling back and forth

5 Likes

Me to busy at work. Last few days. Drink few amstel bright or zulia. Thats it. Feel me getting old. Short on staff. To much diving everyday

1 Like

I’m feeling it too. For the last 3 weeks I decide to not drink Monday through Thursday and I already feel better. I sleep better and I am more aware and focused during the day. I still need a treat when I come home so I have been getting into flavored bitters which I’ve been using to intensify my ice water, kombucha or smoothie. There’s a Non-Alcoholic liquor store, Boisson, on my walk home and I’m excited to try some of it’s offerings

1 Like

Isn’t Non-alcoholic liquor kind of an oxymoron? :grin: My wife decided we should take off Mon & Tue from alcohol. Two days isn’t so hard and we take off any other day we have something to do. Not many something to do days when you are retired though. One or two is always fair game after cutting the lawn or while BBQing so the lawn gets cut often and I BBQ a lot :wink:

2 Likes

Someone sent a picture of a collaboration of Lienies and Hofbrau out of Munich… I’d be interested in trying one… On a drinking day that is…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Well me not try to drink less just tired when i come home. Drink few after work. Go home

I’ve had a couple sixers and enjoyed them. Very similar to an OFest.
On the other topic due to my profession I rarely drink during the ‘week.’ I also have cutoff time limits if I drink they day before work. People, including my dr, find it hard to believe when they find out I’m in the commercial side. But, much to my wife’s surprise, my drinking didn’t increase when I started making it 15 years ago so…

1 Like

I’m drinking a mead older than this thread. It was undrinkable in 2017 but it’s aged to be very subtle

2 Likes

Working on the keg of cream ale it has gotten alot of compliments. Could be the new water profile or the new fermenter.

1 Like

Blame the water… getting rid of clam butts, guts and nuts helps the malt to to be… malty… Well, thats as I’ve found and Im sticking too it… :grin:
Sneezles61

1 Like

Love me some cream ale. Got to get that one in the lineup again soon.

I don’t think I’ve ever made one. Would you mind sharing your recipe?

Sure Heading out the door right now to run down the river road here, I’ll link it to this post later…
Here it is.

1 Like