Website

I don’t have an issue with the forum but when I try to place an order it keeps taking me back to the login page, after i have already logged in. This is the second time in a row this has happened, the previous time was 2-3 weeks ago, I called and placed an order over the phone and was told that the “glitch” was corrected.
This time after 20 minutes of trying to place an order I became frustrated said screw it and drove to the local home brew supply store.
I didn’t have this problem in the past.
You’re losing business.

[quote=“Gorms”]I don’t have an issue with the forum but when I try to place an order it keeps taking me back to the login page, after i have already logged in. This is the second time in a row this has happened, the previous time was 2-3 weeks ago, I called and placed an order over the phone and was told that the “glitch” was corrected.
This time after 20 minutes of trying to place an order I became frustrated said screw it and drove to the local home brew supply store.
I didn’t have this problem in the past.
You’re losing business.[/quote]
I sent a message to the administration about this problem. Hopefully they an resolve it for you.

You should really contact our Customer Service at 1-800-681-2739 or E-Mail, brewmaster@northernbrewer.com .

The forums are a general place to hang out and ask questions usually from other homebrewers. If you are looking for resolution to your issue, dealing with CS directly is your best bet.

Cheers

[quote=“rsodman”]You should really contact our Customer Service at 1-800-681-2739 or E-Mail, brewmaster@northernbrewer.com .

The forums are a general place to hang out and ask questions generally from other homebrewers. If you are looking for resolution to your issue, dealing with CS directly is your best bet.

Cheers[/quote]
+1 Complaining to all of us fellow homebrewers doesn’t do a whole lot. I guess we can tell you to RDWHAHB.

Hi Gorms,

Gabe here in Customer Service. Sorry if the site is giving you trouble.

If you’re able to provide us with a bit of information about your web browser and platform, we might be able to see if we can duplicate the issue and resolve it. Shoot us an email via http://www.northernbrewer.com/about/contact-us/

So far we haven’t been able to adequately reproduce that particular error, and reports of it have been very few and far between. We won’t give up in trying to improve our site, though!

As a bit of good news, we’re trying to get a new site up and running as soon as possible, and hopefully that will address the issue for you as well.

We’re always available to help take an order over the phone as well. 1-800-681-2739 (option 1)

Hello admin. Just FYI when I try to use the mobile website I am unable to peruse the various products. It locks me into the chat feature and I am unable to click on anything. It was working fine earlier today, just wanted to let you know.

You might want to try contacting NB Contact Northern Brewer Customer Service 7 Days A Week

I’m not sure how often they check the forum.