Unibroue Maudite

Malt, orange, wild spices with fragrances of coriander and cloves and floral hop notes
Flavor Characterized by a robust maltiness and spiciness that is counterbalanced by an assertive crisp hop finish.

Excellent beer; description does not do it justice! Its a must try!

Not a bad beer at all. Great beer? No. But worth the $7 price tag, for sure. I’d buy it a lot more if it were a couple dollars cheaper (I’m two hours from the brewery).

Maudite / Fin Du Monde / Blanche du Chamblay revolutionized the Quebec beer scene.

Maudite was actually the first 6 pack I ever baught since I had to drive over the bridge to Hull QC from Ottawa because the drinking age was 18 instead of 19. Actually, I think I was 16 and they used to sell it to you anyway back then. Why not go for the one with the evil canou on it.

Anyway, vive la bierre Quebecoise!

Raftman is also a good one from Unibrew.

I used to buy a lot of Maudite and La Fin du Monde when I lived in Vegas. in fact, my old bands first show, I got well hammered on Maudite before the show & my home brewed imperial stout during & after.

I like the 80 Acre as well. Hoppy beers aren’t usually my favorite if I’m looking for a session beer, but since it has more hop aroma than actual bitterness I could drink this all night. I have, in fact.

Learn how to spam, jerk. Nice resurrect of an ancient post from 9/27/12.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=112863&p=989728&hilit=+80+Acre+#p989728