Trying To Make Another Come Back

2012 was another rough year for me. Cancer raised its ugly head again in my family. Some of you may remember I made a come back after going through lung cancer surgery and chemo, still almost 4 years cancer free. Anyway this past summer my wife found out she had breast cancer. She is still going through chemo after her surgery. She is having a rough time with chemo.
I have got the brewery going again, I have a Irish Stout in a keg that should be ready to tap, and I have a American Wheat that should be ready to keg in about a week. I’m hopping that I can keep this come back alive for a long time to come with anymore cancer.

Wish Me Luck,
Jazzman

Good luck, and not just with the beer.
:cheers:

[quote=“The Mad Zymurgist”]Good luck, and not just with the beer.
:cheers: [/quote]

+1.060!

Nothing lifts my spirits like the sound of my burners.
Heres to the both of you remaining cancer free.
:cheers:

Keep brewing and stay positive; we are all pulling for you guys!

Keep up the good fight and good luck to you both!

hang in there and welcome back! My wife and I are both very sick so I can understand! Best wishes to you both! :slight_smile:

The fact that you are “trying” is already one of life’s personal victories. Call those first two batches “Victory Stout” and “Victory Wheat”.

BAD-Brew,
That is a great idea. I’m going to hang a name tag with your suggested names on the two faucets when I tap them.

Thanks,
Jazzman

+100

+1

+1 Good luck to both of you.

+1

Glad to hear you’re back in the saddle. Life’s short and there are a lot of beers to brew. Best wishes for your wife’s recovery.

Good luck my friend. Happy brewing!

[quote=“Denny”][quote=“The Mad Zymurgist”]Good luck, and not just with the beer.

+1.060![/quote]

Dig…best of luck, jazzman. My Mom had breast cancer years ago and is doing very well now. I wish the same for your wife.

On a totally unrelated and trivial note, you don’t post on DNC, do you?

ickyfeet, No to your question about posting on DNC.

I Put the Victory Wheat in a keg yesterday, and the Victory Stout is ready to be tapped.

My wife went to her oncologist today. She is scheduled for her last chemo treatment on 2-13-13. I’ll be glad when that is finished.
Cheers,
Jazzman

[quote=“jazzman”]ickyfeet, No to your question about posting on DNC.

I Put the Victory Wheat in a keg yesterday, and the Victory Stout is ready to be tapped.

My wife went to her oncologist today. She is scheduled for her last chemo treatment on 2-13-13. I’ll be glad when that is finished.
Cheers,
Jazzman[/quote]

Love to see a pic of the taps and a glass of Victory! I recall the day my wife finished chemo…great feeling. Had my kids present her with a dozen of the most beautiful roses she had ever seen.

BAD-Brew,
I would post a picture. But this old man doesn’t know how to do them kind of thing on a computer. I’m lucky to type something let alone do them other fancy things. If one of our daughters or oldest granddaughter comes down sometime I’ll see if they will post a picture for me. Our granddaughter used a picture taken of our backyard for my avitor.

Brew on and stay strong. You’ve got this community’s ear and positive thoughts.