Too nice not to brew!

5 inches of snow in MAY??? That’s whack…

I hated the wind too when I brewed ootside. My stove can handle 4 gallon batches, so I brew inside. But when I brewed ootside, I had a garage, I really liked that. Someday, I’ll have that option again.

I have the perfect spot for bad weather brewing. A walk out basement with real wide stairs (like 7’) with a big landing at the bottom. The bottom is about 5’ below grade and the retaining walls on each side of the stair go up another 3-4’, so it is well protected from most weather and all my gear is just inside the door.

[quote=“dannyboy58”][quote=“fightdman”]We’re just not that far away and here’s the next few days for me:

Today May 02 Mostly Cloudy 67°/48° 20 %
Fri May 03 Partly Cloudy 70°/46° 10 %
Sat May 04 Cloudy 64°/51° 10 %
Sun May 05 Showers 63°/53° 40 %
Mon May 06 T-Showers 62°/54° 60 %
Tue May 07 T-Showers 68°/52° 50 %
Wed May 08 Few Showers 73°/53° 30 %

Certainly nothing to jump up-and-down about. The weekend forecast has become sketchier by the hour. Wish my electric system was ready now.[/quote]
Yea big difference. We’re looking at upper 60s/low 70s and sunny into next week.[/quote]

I hate you :twisted: j/k but seriously it is still snowing here in minnasnowta in may, cold wet but that means i can still logger in my basement. And look at my convertible sitting in the driveway, stupid me thought that i could drive it by now. Cheers