Thoughts on this keg system

http://pennstate.craigslist.org/for/3312524328.html

Been searching for a cheap set up, found this. What do you guys think? Dont even know if he still has it but if he does, 75-100$ ?

The tower, tank, and reg is the only things worth anything. The fridge is in too bad of shape. Not so sure I would pay $75 for those items in the shape that they are in.

How much would you say for everything but the fridge

On ebay:

Regulator is going to run $50-$60.
Sandke tap $35
Tower $50-$75
Tank $75

Fridge?? That thing might last for 5 years or die in the move.

So the $200 he is asking isn’t far fetched.

Offer $125 for the set.

I don’t see how the tower was attached to the fridge?

If you watch Ebay you can get a single tap tower in great shape for $35. If you watch CL enough you can usually find a tank with current cert. with a reg for $50.
But, that tower and reg look like were treated pretty rough.

Tower and regulator look abused?

I see the reflection of the tank on the tower and a smudge.

I don’t see any abuse to the regulator.

For the best idea of the condition you are going to need to look at them in person.

Keep different sets of money in different pockets.

Start with $75 if you want in your front right pocket. Pull that out and offer it. If he balks, reluctantly pull out $25 from the left pocket. If he balks, begrudgingly pull another $25 from the back left. If he doesn’t like that, walk away.

For me $80 would be tops.

I was guna say 100, but leave the fridge behind. you will be better off finding a different one in better shape and setting it up yourself.

Got it for 100 (with the crappy fridge) and he is going to deliver it. Don’t think that’s not bad.

Not too shabby. Hopefully the fridge works and you can put it under a counter or some place you can’t see it. Are you going to keep the sanke tap or sell it off?

I agree. There is no hole!

Are you in the market for one, I can’t even give them away. I buy and resell various brewing equipment almost weekly and have acumulated several of them. I’d even pay for the shipping.

Well looks like they are spoken for. Amazing how fast you can give something away when you even offer to pay for the shipping.

If you get another Sanke tap to give away give me a yell, no need to pay shipping I’ll ride up and get it or even buy you breakfast if you meet me in Branson. LOL

I think that is what I need to use my commercial keg? Same kegs as the beer stores and bars use.

[quote=“Wobbles”]If you get another Sanke tap to give away give me a yell, no need to pay shipping I’ll ride up and get it or even buy you breakfast if you meet me in Branson. LOL

I think that is what I need to use my commercial keg? Same kegs as the beer stores and bars use.[/quote]
Yep. I’m sure I’ll get stuck with a few more sometime in the near future. I’ll keep you in mind.