Taps are in!

Finally converted to perlicks after a looong time on picnic taps. It is worth it.

I am still working on some minor foaming issues but I think another foot or two of line will do the trick. I know I read plenty of negative reviews about perlicks leaking but I had did not have any problems with these. Couldn’t be happier!

I plan on painting the fridge with chalk paint sometime soon and letting my wife creatively draw beer names. I can barely write as demonstrated in one of the pics.

Looks good! It feels good when they are in and pouring beer.

Very nice! Now when you recover financially, get the drip tray project underway. There are pics on my website of how I did mine. It was $15 for the tray and it pops out for dishwasher cleaning. Here is one sample:

Congratulations! I haven’t had any issues with Perlicks, either… and I’ve got 14 of them.

+1 on Mullerbrau’s drip tray. I’ve got 3 of them. They look great and you can’t beat the price.

Mullerbrau, where did you find the drip tray? The ones I’ve seen that are wide enough to handle four taps are pretty expensive.

[quote=“Wrathius”]Mullerbrau, where did you find the drip tray? The ones I’ve seen that are wide enough to handle four taps are pretty expensive.[/quote]Bar products.com $14.95 and it is 4-1/4" x 19"