Hey thanks all for the advice. It turned out well, though it will take a few more tries to really understand how the corn works in there.
I used the NB Cream Ale extract kit which comes with specialty grains (not sure what they were). I did sort of a lazy partial mash and steeped (cooked?) the grains from the kit with about an equal part ground raw corn for about 45 minutes at between 150 and 160 F in a muslin bag. It was in probably a gallon of water. I used the wort (if you can call it that) from that to start my boil. Added about a dozen coriander seeds in my boil for the full 60.
Turned out real well, can’t recall the OG/FG off the top of my head but it was exactly as the recipe said, so the corn didn’t seem to impact that at all. Whether it was my process or thats just how corn acts I’ve yet to learn. Guess I’ll just have to brew some more! ABV was about 3.4%
I’ve also learned I have to be more careful about evenly priming before I bottle. half of them have been nearly flat and the other half I almost can’t pour because they are over carbonated.