Stainless/aluminum

I can not after working with many different metals over 35 years see how using an aluminum brew pot would have a different outcome than a stainless steel so before making a purchase would someone knowledgeable on subject please reply…could reaction occur between alum & malts? causing off flavor or perhaps a cleaning issue …repairing refrig. equip. for those 35+ yrs been in literally 100s kitchens ALL have alum pots no matter what the ethnicity rat bastard partner lied about moving date stole all my equip after connecting elect. nat.gas ran water line to MY point of use hot water heater over MY sparg. setup …to many objects to replace at once need to save $ where I can police can not help as piece of worthless s#%t slithered back to canada leaving me with nothing but few empty bottles which sickens me as not wealthy individual will take long time to replace my belongings. do I really have to buy another $450 20gal blichman ( $250 wort chill/back flush) or can I just use $100 alum 15gal? Burner setup to bottle caps everything gone

The only down-side I see with aluminum is that you can’t drill it and put stainless fittings due to the corrosion issues

Thank you goalie for your response if this is only issue I will buy $20 handheld pump that is used for emptying turkey fryer vessels that even has screen /filtered tip again thank you for your time nice to see someone does. Bought 110k propane burner$34 15 gal. alum. Pot that has this insert holes in it strainer I’m guessing came with do not need just pot separate is $40+ than the $109 I paid. Hvac-r tech. so have tubing benders for immersion chiller 1/2 cost of buying one pre fab,just need buckets maybe back on line sooner than anticipated. Do not want to appear bragging my weissbier has won contests brought 8 .5 liter bottles munchen to see what bier central thought have photos whole nother story if like this style more than happy share how I manage to impress the Germans as well sorry to drag this out on you :cheers: