Spring Brews?

It’s almost time to start planning for Spring.
I don’t like wheat beer, so I can’t decide.

What are you guys going to brew?

STEEEEEAM.

And a lager or two. And probably a dry stout. And probably a biere de mars. And probably an IPA or two. And an APA.

And Betty Ford.

I am planning on throwing an ESB and a marzen into the mix along with the usual apa and ipa’s. Maybe an Irish stout and a nut brown too.

J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, not even thinking about spring brews. I’ve got 4 nearly full kegs and 5 full fermenters on deck.

Cheers

[quote=“StormyBrew”]Lol, not even thinking about spring brews. I’ve got 4 nearly full kegs and 5 full fermenters on deck.

Cheers[/quote]

Get drinkin man! :cheers:

I’m getting ready to bottle a Raspberry Chocolate Milk Stout and brew an Oatmeal stout for St. Patrick’s day. After that, I’ll be doing three different Belgian style beers back-to-back-to-back, stepping up the ABV with each one & reusing the same yeast. Probably ~4% ABV, then ~5.5-6% then ~7-7.5%. Those should get me through Spring and into Summer.
:cheers:

I just put an APA on tap - my first taste of Mosaic.

Munich Helles in primary.

Scottish 70/- on deck, along with a Kolsch. They both ferment around 57 degrees.

After that, a Vienna Lager, session IPA, and Janet’s Brown ale. Overall I’m looking at a really nice variety!

:cheers:

The Innkeeper. I really like that beer.

Spring is the one season that I don’t really brew for specifically. It’s mainly a time to finish up the stuff I stockpiled in winter and start brewing for summer. Having said that, I’m of Irish heritage and celebrate St Patrick’s day with a big party every year featuring an Irish Stout and am adding an Irish ale (just brewed last weekend) in the mix for this one–but technically Mar 17 isn’t spring.

[quote=“El Capitan”]I just put an APA on tap - my first taste of Mosaic.

Munich Helles in primary.

Scottish 70/- on deck, along with a Kolsch. They both ferment around 57 degrees.

After that, a Vienna Lager, session IPA, and Janet’s Brown ale. Overall I’m looking at a really nice variety!

:cheers: [/quote]
That looks like a great lineup!

I’ve got spring taken care of and am planning for summer; that will mean…

… wheat :smiley:

But not a hefe this year. Plan is for a Berliner wiesse and a Raspberry wheat fermented with a clean American strain.

Going with a German Altbier,never brewed one before. :cheers:
Ernie

2 Columbus IPA, 1 Wheat, 1 Red ale & 1 Draught. that should keep me busy for a while. :lol:

[quote=“StormyBrew”]Lol, not even thinking about spring brews. I’ve got 4 nearly full kegs and 5 full fermenters on deck.

Cheers[/quote]

Sounds like those ARE your spring brews.

As for me, I brew my spring beers in December.
In the spring, I brew my xmas beer. :wink:

I have a DIS and an irish ale ready for St Paddy’s Day, an amber, an IPA, a pilsner and a Vienna ready to go for spring. I’m brewing a marzen/festbier this week and I’ll brew the pils again for a summer beer in a few weeks.