Speidel fermentor

Same here did few marking on the outside

Iā€™ve been thinking the next time a handle falls off a bucket, Iā€™ll try one of these, but the lack of markings doesnā€™t bother me at all, Iā€™d add my own markings anyway. The levels on every bucket I own are inaccurate. In one case by over a quart.

Just get one to try it out.
Wait first for the sales and free shippingā€¦

I have experienced some quality issues with my Speidel Spigots (used on 20L and 30L fermentors) after 3rd usage.
Both started leaking. One I got to stop leaking by adding a 2nd washer in front. The 2nd I could just not fix so I created my own using a Speidel Cap and a 1 inch spigot (see attached).

This is very annoying but I still love these fermentors. Still looking for a better solution on the Spigots. I have the chrome plated ones on back order.

Huhā€¦ seems to need some conouiteringā€¦ Donā€™t be afraidā€¦ youā€™ll see how to eliminate the goblins from stealing yer brew Sneezles61

Send them a email the people from speidel. Its german made. The might stand behind their product. And send you new ones. Yes me like the speidel as well. Got 2. 30 liter now.

Already have thanks.

1 Like