Something strange brewing in Denver

Howdy all!
My name is Jake and I’m excited to join you all here.

I just received a NB brew kit and did the deed today. Feeling pretty excited and already thinking about the next recipe I want to pick up.

Already thinking All Grain is in my future.

I really look forward to meeting you all and learning from the wealth of knowledge here!

Stay Frosty
Jake

2 Likes

Welcome! Lots to learn and improve upon in this hobby and even our failures typically are enjoyable. I recommend you research BIAB (Brew In A Bag) techniques for all grain. BIAB allows you to achieve 98% of the all grain results with less equipment and therefore cost

3 Likes

Welcome to the fun hobby

1 Like

Ya know, Caribou Slobber from NB is a darn good extract brew to consider next… welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and the brewing hobby. I think you will find lots if great info and guidance on this board. I know I did, and still do after I think 3 years of brewing now. It’s all good!

1 Like

Welcome Jake. You will love it here. Great group of brewers that love to help and answer any questions.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! :slight_smile:
I spent some time looking around last night, there is quite a bit of action here.

1 Like

You’ve come to the right place for comradery. We occasionally talk about brewing as well. Dont be shy and post often and don’t take the brewing to seriously its a fun hobby to just expieriment and learn even if you dump a batch here and there

1 Like

Welcome! What ^they^ said! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Get a good grasp on technique and sanitization and you’ll have a blast!

1 Like

Try the heffeweisen. Did had great taste. When i did extract brewing

1 Like

Welcome to the obsession. :sunglasses:

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes