SN Ruthless Rye 2012

I, as well find SN Ruthless Rye a great RyePA. This brew caused me get Denny’s Wry Smile Rye IPA

Bought a 6 pack last week. Amazing! Wish I could find it on tap.

I too have been picking this up and enjoy it. I do have a batch of RyePa in the primary right now. I have noticed that this beer does need to be poured in to a glass to be fully enjoyed. it doesn’t quite taste right if you try to drink it straight out of the bottle.

I’m in Maryland and SN has a sale running now for 11.99 12pks… great deal considering they’re offering the 6pks on sale for 7.99. Torpedo 16oz cans are running 8.95 a four pack. I bought one to check out the taste of the canned beer but with that price for less beer than a 6pk of bottles it may be the only time I buy it.

That offer is good only on PA, Ruthless Rye, Torpedo, Stout and the Hefe. I know it doesn’t apply to the Bigfoot BW. I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but as ‘tame’ as Summerfest is I can’t wait for it to come out again if it hasn’t already. Very easily drinking beer with little to no hop character. Sometimes a nice change from my normal IPA regimen.

yes,
i’ve been jonesin for this all summer… :frowning:

yes,
i’ve been jonesin for this all summer… :frowning: [/quote]

hells yes. I swiped the last one off the single shelve at the local bottle shop.

I learned to love The Ruthless.

First call for year round? Aye.

I second the motion. Aye.

Aye

I second the motion. Aye.[/quote]

I motion that this motion be carried over into the general forum!