Sleeman Cream Ale Extract Clone

I am a novice/intermediate brewer and am just starting to build partial mash and extract recipes from stratch. I really enjoy the Sleeman Cream Ale and have found it really difficult to find at the liquor store. I’m looking to build an extract or partial mash recipe that resembles this beer as much as possible. In searching the Sleeman website they claim the beer best resembles a mix between a German Lager and a Brittish Ale. They also gave the following indredient list a few years back on the website however I’m very sceptical that these indredients would yeild the same result after running through the calculations especially with the hops used and the color profile. Either way extract brewing is my preference so that complicates things even more for converting the recipes I am finding. Should I used Pilsner malt or maybe a mix of this with corn sugar? If anyone has a Sleeman Extract Clone they are willing to share or any feedback to alter the recipe would be helpful. I also saw some other recipes that included Canadian Pale 2-Row and American Munich replacing the first two items in the grain bill and Saaz for the bitting hops with Cascade as the aroma hop with considerably less used. Also saw that other recipes recommended the American Yeast, Cream Ale Yeast or even Lagering Yeast. Please Help!

Sleeman Cream Ale Clone - Bill Hamilton
May 23, 2001

Category Light Hybrid Beer
Subcategory Cream Ale
Recipe Type All Grain
Batch Size 5.00 gal.
Volume Boiled 5.50 gal.
Mash Efficiency 72 %
Total Grain/Extract 10.50 lbs.
Total Hops 2.8 oz.
Summary : This recipe is based on the ingredient list that was available on the Sleeman homepage a few years ago.

8.50 lbs. American 2-row
1.00 lbs. Crystal Malt 40°L
0.50 lbs. Dextrine Malt
0.50 lbs. Corn Flaked (Maize)
0.5 oz. Chinook (Pellets, 13.00 %AA) boiled 60 min.
0.5 oz. Chinook (Pellets, 13.00 %AA) boiled 15 min.
0.5 oz. Cascade (Pellets, 5.50 %AA) boiled 15 min.
1.2 oz. Cascade (Pellets, 5.50 %AA) boiled 1 min.
Yeast : WYeast 1335 British Ale II™

Mash the grain in 18 qts of 154º F water for 2 hours. Sparge with 25 qts of 172º F water.