Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

Science+Beer = long life

1 Like

I should live a long life then! Well, hoping it’ll help!
Sneezles61

If 1 or 2 is good for you then it stands to reason that 10-20 is 10 times as good :roll_eyes: I’m going to live forever.

Be careful… I know a few peeps up here there parent (s) is over 90… not having a very good go of tending to them… All though, listen to Steve Millers song, dance… maybe that’s the key to it… Beer makes me wanna dance! (:
Sneezles61

Like this?

1 Like

well I was having issues and went to a gastro dr and she told me home made wine and homebrew were excelent for gut health. Not the pasturized beer and wine because of obvious reasons. Whos right or is the article missing something

I’m sticking to yeast is very good for you… non-filtered stuff, like our home brews and wine is most excellent… filtered, sparkly, squeaky clean isn’t optimal… unless it’s our drinking water, from the tap.
Sneezles61

You don’t need Metamucil, just down a sixer of PBR. Seriously I hadn’t thought about commercial beer having the yeast filtered out. Homebrew does seem to keep you “regular”. I’m not sure about home made wine as I have not made much.

2 Likes

I want to know why lager and not ale?

Perhaps they aren’t aware there is a difference?
Sneezles61

And why only mens gut health?

1 Like

Of course its only a pilot study so there’s that

….and why only pilots?

4 Likes

Pilots drinking lager… I hope AFTER they’ve landed… funny!!
Sneezles61

3 Likes
Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com