Sanitizing keg

I am going to keg beer tomorrow for the first time! Do I sanitize the beer line and party tap? If so, how d ok you all do it?

Put some Star San in your keg, then run it through the line.

This is how I clean and sanitize all my keg lines.

Thank you - I did this and it worked great.

I’m a bit late to the thread but for new kegs I run a dip tube brush through both tubes using Oxyclean first and then Starsan. Then every once in a while after that. You would be surprised the crap has come out of the tubes the first time brushing them. Cheers!!!

Got any links for this Dip Tube Brush? I have looked for a good tube cleaner to push through my liquid tube, but I have not been able to find anything long enough to get half way through. Preferably one that you can pull through would be great.

Got any links for this Dip Tube Brush? I have looked for a good tube cleaner to push through my liquid tube, but I have not been able to find anything long enough to get half way through. Preferably one that you can pull through would be great.[/quote]
This is the one that I use. http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/dip-tube-brush.html

Before I bought the brush I used a strong piece of string with some material soaked in starsan tied to one end and a finish nail (weight) on the other end & then just pulled it through a few times. Brush is much easier… Cheers!!!