Sale time!

As if the new Quad weren’t enough of an excuse to place an order! :cheers:

Getting an order ready right now. Have to check the brew room again to see if there are any other “must haves”.

Had decided last week to order the Fast Rack, but at $39.99 decided to go with two racks and no tray. Price on all three pieces has been dropped to $32.99. I’ll be getting all three pieces of the system.

edit: Placed order. With flat rate shipping and tax added on, equaled free shipping, plus a nickel back.

[quote=“flars”]Getting an order ready right now. Have to check the brew room again to see if there are any other “must haves”.

Had decided last week to order the Fast Rack, but at $39.99 decided to go with two racks and no tray. Price on all three pieces has been dropped to $32.99. I’ll be getting all three pieces of the system.

edit: Placed order. With flat rate shipping and tax added on, equaled free shipping, plus a nickel back.[/quote]

Good call. The Fast Rack if you are a bottler is a must-have. It is quite pricey for a few pieces of plastic but worth it in my opinion.

I went ahead and got me another sack of 2-row and some hops for my next brew. Also decided to grab a 4-pack of the fast pitch and try it out.

[quote=“mattnaik”]
I went ahead and got me another sack of 2-row and some hops for my next brew. Also decided to grab a 4-pack of the fast pitch and try it out.[/quote]

Seems like a really nice idea.