Running beer line thru freezer

Working on my new project which includes my beer fridge being converted to a kegerator. The fridge will be in a storage area behind my bar and Im hoping to drill thru the back, the side isn’t looking like an option because of where it will be placed and needing door access. And in order for where the tap will be on the adjacent wall, it needs to be about 5 feet high. So I can drill thru the fridge and run up inside the wall about a foot, or go thru the freezer from the inside and out the back there. Anyone ever figure out how to keep a freezer above 32 degrees? Anyone attempt any part of what im trying to do? Even drilling the back looks to be a challenge.

why not just insulate the line and do this? Tough to envision the ‘whys’ of what you are proposing based on the description.

The why is because my fridge is in the storage area and the taps will be mounted on the wall, on the end of a old wooden barrel, centered about 5 feet. Won’t i need a blower unit to keep the lines cold? Im fine with that.