"Real" Ale

I just need to get caught and brew…
I’ve watched a bit of MASH also… I listen to alot of music… I like old crow medicine show radio on Pandora… no drums and great harmonies… guitar driven, melodic stuff…
the latest horrific news, shows us how dysfunctional it really is… be safe…
Sneezles61

1 Like

We’ve been watching House together but I’ve been binging Grand Tour. Those guys make me laugh!

Narrowboats. I find this show quite soporific, especially after a couple of pints. The low idle of the engine traversing the English countryside……zzzzzz

And I mean this in a wholly complementary spirit.

(Back in 2019 when my brother was in a losing monthslong siege with stage IV Lung cancer, this show was a nightly presence. )

Proving its value again.

I’m sorry to hear that Voodoo… losing my parents was tough… my 3 other siblings are still with us… I couldn’t imagine the pain…
So in the next week I should have all my self inflicted big doings done… I’ll then get serious about brewing… perhaps get an apple joose going first… I’ve got some small wheels… wondering about making a gizmo to lay a keg in/on so it’s easy to spin… naturally krausened Ale?
Sneezles61

1 Like

Yeah, I hope to pick up the pace with brewing in June. This month has flown by…. Mexican lager and double IPA, maybe a Saison.

2 Likes