Re yeasting a tripel

I’ve had my tripel (Northern Brewer Extract Kit) in the secondary for 3 months. Ready to start bottling but I was thinking about re yeasting. I’ve got a pack of safeale us-05, but I’m not sure about the process. Do I pitch the yeast on bottling day? Is this even a good idea for the NB tripel?

Thanks in advance.

I think the beer will carb with out re yeasting. But slowly.

rehydrate the yeast. Pour .25-.5 in the bottling bucket. Rack the beer on top if it. Bottle. If you had some pipetts, you could put a couple drops in each bottle.

Use Danstar Cask and Bottle Conditioning Ale Yeast (CBC-1) in your bottling bucket every time you bottle. The yeast sediment will pack so tightly you will be able to pour the whole beer.

[quote=“Nighthawk”]I think the beer will carb with out re yeasting. But slowly.

rehydrate the yeast. Pour .25-.5 in the bottling bucket. Rack the beer on top if it. Bottle. If you had some pipetts, you could put a couple drops in each bottle.[/quote]

When you say .25-.5 what do you mean?

[quote=“brewhatcher”][quote=“Nighthawk”]I think the beer will carb with out re yeasting. But slowly.

rehydrate the yeast. Pour .25-.5 in the bottling bucket. Rack the beer on top if it. Bottle. If you had some pipetts, you could put a couple drops in each bottle.[/quote]

When you say .25-.5 what do you mean?[/quote]

Rehydrate the yeast. Pour 1/4 to 1/2 of the rehydrated yeast slurry into the bottling bucket. Rack the beer on top of the rehydrated yeast. You don’t need a full packet of yeast. Rehydrating will allow it to mix better than putting it in dry, IMO.

If you have a brew store nearby, BerryBrews has a good recomendation.