Pressure fermenting a NEIPA

I pressure fermented my SOS and noticed that the haze is lasting a long time ( good thing) I’ve made this exact recipe and the haze always cleared after a couple weeks. Ill upload a pic. Wondering if anyone knows why or maybe its a one off

Brewed that 9/8 kegged 9/29 so its a bit over a month tapped. Remember its ready to drink after fermenting because of the pressure fermentation so that may have something to do with it

1 Like

Better look

1 Like

I was gonna say, won’t cold cause the suspended sediment to fall out? Then the pickup tube is at the bottom… sucking all the hazing stuff out?
Sneezles61
EDIT: I should say, I’d sure enjoy that! Very nice!

it has a floating dip tube in the fermenter so its not pulling gunk from the bottom so the haze is in the beer not stirred up sediment. This beer comes out hazy brewing traditional method but seems to clear faster everything is the same basically

What yeast? How many generations?

Im having very good luck with this yeast I don’t repitch my New England ale

1 Like

No experience with that. I have some and need to give it a try.

Post a picture of the keg when your just about to clean it. The inside bottom that is…
I’ve been tempted by the floating dip tube… but never took the leap, does it help on your clearer brews?
Sneezles61

Beer looks great. Is your drip tray a floor register? If so very clever.

I use that same yeast in my NEIPAs and don’t ferment under pressure. Mine clears after about a month or so. Looks great!

It is

The last glass or two is cloudy instead of the first. Lets you know when you’re close to empty

1 Like