Perlick Faucet issue

I have 3 taps on my freezer chest. I have a dual regulator. 1 regulator is strictly for carbonation, co2 pushed and odd ball beers that need more or less pressure. The other regulator goes to a 3 way manafold that feeds my 3 taps. 2 of the taps are the regular rear closing style, and the 3rd is a perlick. I can tap any beer on the 2 regular taps and they pour normal almost picture perfect. Every beer on the perlick foams but only on the 2nd or 3rd and so on beer of the night. I thought it was just me carbing the beer wrong or something but now that I’ve actually paid attention and kept some notes it’s really just that perlick tap foaming. Is this a common thing with perlicks or should I replace the other 2 with perlicks and adjust the pressure and they will all pour nice. Don’t have a problem getting the perlicks if they all pour good.

That’s unusual, you may want to check if the Perlick is well seated against the face of the shank (there have been some issues with this lately discussed in this forum). You can have mixed faucets on the same system and one does not affect the pour of the other. Have you tried hooking up a keg that pours good on one tap up to the Perlick to see if it is isolated to that faucet?