Back to Shopping at

"outie" only

I have a 3 gallon keg–very old but still SS. Trouble is it has only one post connected to a dispensing tube. To use it I force carb, dispense some beer, recarb, dispense more beer, etc.

I can’t seem to find the “keg posts” (for lack of what is probably the appropriate term) to allow me to hook up gas and faucet at the same time.

Any ideas/sources?

Should be one of 5 styles.
Ball lock
Pin lock

Can you post a picture?

Here’s a couple of pics.

Is there any info stamped on the keg or on the bottom ?

might be a firestone. take it into your LHBS to see if they have one that will work.

Unless I’m missing something I don’t see a handle any where weird.

Not missing anything–no handle. Just the one post, the threaded hole, and the traditional cover with a gasket.

Back to Shopping at