New postings

Dont know what happening somehow dont see new postings.

Been a ‘Summer lull’ in new posts I believe. Traffic here is even slower than its recent average. Some regular contributors have been MIA.

I suspect, peeps are out and about… ?
Sneezles61

I joined this forum in the hopes of helping newbies who had questions since the call a brewmaster was done away with after the NB acquisition. We don’t get a lot of newbie questions since it is harder to type questions than call up. But I have found it helpful in getting an alternate perspective from other experienced brewers as well as going back and searching for things like how to decrease sweetness in a Belgian quad. Saved me some time and steered me down different paths. Thanks

I agree its probably people are busy…I know I have been. My cousin was up Wednesday so we had beers on porch with him and other friends. Thursday, pizza beer and card night. Friday a friend and 3 of his buddies were on a river canoe trip so they stopped off and stayed with us overnight before continuing canoe trip. More beers with steak and corn on cob. Saturday boat trip to an island to hang out with bunch of other boats. More beer but limited due to being captain. My liver is saying no more beer for a bit LOL. Have to say, hanging with friends makes life soooo worthwhile!

1 Like

I’ve been travelling and absorbed in work. The rest of the time I’ve been exploring the city because it’s so nice out. So that’s why i’ve been MIA

The weather was exceptionally nice in the big apple ……was just up in your neck of the woods for my wife’s surprise 60th (?!):flushed:birthday trip.

5 Likes

You got up pretty high there. I also went seeking some altitude

4 Likes

Glad to see people out and about again. Ive been mad busy with guests the last 6 weeks heading to camp on Hammonassatt beach the next few days maybe I’ll get a picture

2 Likes

There is a morning after… after all…
Sneezles61

2 Likes

Well im at sea level

5 Likes