New Neighbors with Minnesota Plates

Would it be wrong if I went out of my way to befriend my new neighbors across the street on the off-chance that I might gain access to some (unavailable in Indiana) Surly? :wink:

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Careful…they may be Vikings fans… :wink:

First, be aware…they’ll have no sympathy for our winters…secondly, take them to Crown Brewery for a pizza and beer…I love Crown’s IPA and the growlers are amazingly priced!

Yup- Crown’s Special Forces IPA and Industrial Porter are really good. I could also take them to 3 Floyd’s as well. :cheers:

Yup- Crown’s Special Forces IPA and Industrial Porter are really good. I could also take them to 3 Floyd’s as well. :cheers: [/quote]

If they’re beer drinkers, 3 Floyds will definitely in them over! I love it there!

I’m driving from Minneapolis to Warsaw, IN on September 5. I’ll be driving back on Sunday, September 7 as was hoping to stop at the 3 Floyds brewery on my way back (because I won’t have enough time to stop on the way down.) When I was in Warsaw last month I could only find Zombie Dust on tap at Bennigan’s. None of the liquor stores in the area had it in bottles, but I was able to bring back some Pride & Joy and some Robert the Bruce. Delicious! Can you buy bottles of beer at the brewery on Sunday, or can you only buy beer in the brew pub? I’d be willing to bring you a couple of 4-packs of Surly. They run between $8 - $12 here, depending on the brew and depending on where you get them. The average I’ve paid for a 4-pack of 16 OZ cans of Furious is around $10 + tax…

Actually, a friend of mine that lives in Chicago told me today that Surly is now available in the Chicagoland area. I live about 30 min. outside of Chicago, so I’ll make a run up there soon.

As far as 3 Floyd’s goes, yes, they have carry-out including Sundays. Here’s the current lineup:

Beers To Go
6-Packs $10 and Cases $40
Robert the Bruce
Pride & Joy
Alpha King

22-OZ Bombers
Drunk Monk $8
Evil Power $10
Dreadnaught IPA $10

750 ml Bottle Chevalier Bertrand du Guesclin $25
Floyd D’Rue $30

Thank you!