New Belgium Rolle Bolle

Anybody have an idea on how to brew a clone of Rolle Bolle from New Belgium Brewing Co.? It is their Summer Seasonal bear and I think it is pretty good.

From their web site:

[quote]STORY
A delightful summer ale for easy sipping and a classic Belgian yard game for easy enjoyment, Rolle Bolle is how we roll. Brewed with monk fruit and soursop, this beer pours a brilliant blonde, with a fluffy, white head. Earthy and tropical tones carry the aroma and the taste follows accordingly. Rolle Bolle’s hint of tartness is backed with the citrus bite of Cascade and Centennial hops. Oats add some creaminess to the mouthfeel, and it finishes dry and clean. Time to get in the yard, crack a bottle and start rolling.

BEER FACTS
Birthdate: April, 2013
Body: Light
ABV: 5.2%
IBU: 30
Calories: 155
Hops: Target, Cascade, Amarillo, Centennial
Malts: Pale, Oats
Fruits/Spice: Monk Fruit, Soursop
Aroma: Gentle aromas of fruits, including juicy fruit gum, citrusy lemon, and a fruity white wine with a hint of herbal, flint and spice.
Mouthfeel: Nice light creamy texture from the oats and a crisp finish.
Flavor: Mild malty and fruity sweetness with a hint of tartness and a bitter nip at the end.
Visual: Pale sunshine yellow; bright white foam and lacing.
[/quote]

That should get you a very good start.

OK, I’ll give it a stab:

9# 2- row (or 6# pilzen DME)
.5 Munich
.25 flaked oats

mash at 152

1 oz target at 60 min
1 oz centennial at 10 min
1 oz cascade at flame out

french or belgian farmhouse yeast with a good starter.

if you’re not worried about the ABV, I’d up the malt by a few pounds. also, if you’re super daring you can throw some fruit and/or peels in the 2ndary, but I think you will get plenty of clever flavors out of the yeast/hop combo.

wow. Thanks. I will try this recipe at my next brewing opportunity.