Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

NB AntigdravityPump

Anyone here use the hosts antigravity pump? My plan is to use it with a stainless aeration stone and tee to force carbonate 5 gallon kegs. Pull beer from the liquid out post, inject CO2 at the tee and return it to the keg via the gas post. Anyone doing a similar process to carbonate their beers?

You will have to have a backflow protection on your CO2 line which sanke taps have but not typically found on a corny. The other thing is pressure imbalance unless you’re planning to turn the pump off when injecting the gas. Couldn’t sleep tonight this mental exercise wont help🤣

1 Like

I have one of those “carbonator” gizmos that the soda fountains use at gas stations… I tried it out… It works… but really made a huge foamy mess of my brews… The “get it cold and use high pressure and shake it” method seemed to work the best for me…
Sneezles61

1 Like

Thanks guys. I’ve seen the pump method used at a local brewery with Sankes. They keep the gas at serving pressure and circulate for about 2 1/2 hours. I’m going to experiment. Sounds like it may turn into a :poop: show. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

I’ll be curious as to how it all hooks up… and then works!
Sneezles61

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com