More beer?

Has anyone else checked out this site? Huge disappointment compared to NB, I’m always looking for deals and this site just seems so limited on products , no where near what NB offers

I have used them can’t remember what I bought but they all run deals just another option. I think Williams is good. Once you’re set up really don’t need much unless you brew kits the just look for shipping specials that is what makes or breaks a sale

1 Like

My brewing system or sculpture as they called it came from More Beer. They used to call themselves Beer Beer and more Beer. They have always been good to deal with but I agree NB is my choice for online homebrew. Midwest is NBs sister company. Check them out https://www.midwestsupplies.com/

I have just the opposite opinion on More Beer. I find they have better prices on lots of the same items and a broad selection as well. I use them and NB depending upon what I need.

Hard to find fittings… Brewhardware… Base malt and the usual suspect hops… Our local brewery… Specialty malts, dry yeast and once in a while I feel the need for Irish moss, that comes from our host
Sneezles61

I agree, seems to be more specialty items from our host, the more I look at morebeer they do have somethings that our host doesn’t. I guess I should give them a chance just as I did with NB

1 Like

Me do use. Morebeer. For bulk grain. Bit easier to work with. To ship grains. Outside the usa but me still use. Nb. For. Other things.