1 Lemon - Zest and juice
25 cloves
7 Cinnamon sticks
2 Vanilla Beans
8 Liters Spring Water
Lalvin D-47 Yeast
7 lbs Buckwheat Honey
1.5 lbs local Honey

I got the idea from GameofBrews.com, and it’s basically the recipe they used, with a little additions.
I’m using 2 - 1 gallon carboys and 1 - 1/2 gallon carboy. the 1/2 gal will take the local honey and miss out on the vanilla. Last night I made a hell of a lot of tea, and let sit over night (all the herbs ant water). This morning I took the zest from the lemon and divided into 3 piles and put the juice directly into the tea. I strained the herbs from the tea, and seperated about a half gallon from the rest, added honey and made the Must. I put the cinnamon, cloves, ginger, rosemary, and vanilla in 3 tea bags and put them in the carboys. (I couldn’t find any Rosemary in my spice cabinet so had to go to the store this morning, otherwise I would have added it to the tea).
My hydrometer broke so I don’t have SG.
The tea tastes pretty good, and added honey is quite delicious.

Anyone else wonder what Peanutbutter Mead would be like??? What could be better then Peanut Butter and Honey? Any suggestions on a recipe for Peanutbutter Mead?

Wow. Most folks use 2 cloves per gallon max. I hope you really like the tongue numbing effect or plan to age for years.

As far as peanut butter mead, check gotmead.com forums. Someone has definitely done it there.

So, It’s been about 2 years since this was made. the flavor of the cloves mellowed out a lot, and the taste of the mead itself is quite delicious.