I brewed 5 gallons of AK47 Pale Mild yesterday and after finishing and cleaning only then did I look at a calendar. I’ll be out of town the weekend of June 22-24 +/- a week. The directions for the AK47 recommend a two week fermentation time.
So my options are to bottle at Day 8 before I leave or wait until Day 19 when I return. My original plan (as lousy as it was) was to take some of this with me.
Which should I choose and why?