Low carbonation

After 4 weeks bottled, i have tried my dead ringer and it has very low carbonation. The taste is good though. Does anyone know of why this would happen? Or is it normal for the ringer?
Matt

How much priming sugar did you use? What temperature did you keep the bottles at while they were carbing? What was your process for adding the sugar/water to the bottling bucket?

I used the normal 5 oz. that came with the kit. My temperature was around 64-66. I added the sugar before i transferred the beer from cargo to bottle.
Thanks
Matt

[quote=“themattman”]I used the normal 5 oz. that came with the kit. My temperature was around 64-66. I added the sugar before i transferred the beer from cargo to bottle.
Thanks
Matt[/quote]

low 60’s is a little low so it may take a bit longer to completely carb. I usually keep my in the mid 70’s for 3-4 weeks to reach full carbonation.

I’m little confused on your process. You added the sugar to the bottling bucket and transferred the beer or you added the sugar directly to the bottle? 5oz should be enough to carb the beer.

I added it to the bottling bucket.