Like a Kid Looking Forward to Christmas

During these crazy times it finally feels good to have something to look forward to other than the next meal! As someone extremely new to the hobby I am already making the plunge into all grain brewing. It was nice to do extract as my first couple of brews to get my feet wet, but I have quickly found all grain to be a lot more interesting. After doing a ton of research I decided the other day to purchase the Brewzilla All Grain Brewing system. I made the mistake of watching some youtube videos of brewing in it and now i am even more excited to brew in it! Looking at the upcoming weather coming up this weekend in NJ I am hoping it will get here sometime this weekend. I feel like a little kid leading up to Christmas!

2 Likes

Welcome to the obsession. Please keep us posted.

1 Like

Sweet looking system! Great price compared to others I’ve seen too. I can see why you’re excited.

1 Like

Dang, that looks nice! The level of complexity increases a bit with all grain, but so do the possibilities… Enjoy this great hobby!

Where’s the link I’d like to gawk

The above is a pretty cool video of it in action! Let me know what you think!

1 Like

I agree with him that it would be nice for 5 or 6 gallon batches. A little tight on that 10 gallons plus the weight factor but you could use a pully. The chiller probably work better on 5s. But looks like a descent all in one setup

Welcome. To the all grain. Indeed doing extract brewing. Creates. Nice beers. And you learn lots. From this as well. But with all grain i feel gives you more freedom to create. Recipys. And. Brew more styles. You did buy a real nice brew system. But like what the other postings. Due say. Any batch bigger than 5.5 gallon. You might want to create a sort of pully system. To lift the grain basket out. Congrats on you nice system