LHBS in Portland

I just moved to the area and am overwhelmed with choices (moving from Moscow, ID where there is only one place to get your stuff). Does anyone have recommendations? I live on the eastside of Beaverton closer to Portland.

I get most of my stuff from Bader in Vancouver, but there are a bunch of good ones in Portland. I haven’t used that many of them.
If I were you I’d find the closest one and check it out. If you’re not happy find the next closest one and so on until you find one that makes you happy.

Hit up two today :lol: just couldn’t help myself. Above the Rest Homebrewing was pretty cool. They were very friendly and even offer classes. I signed up for the all-grain class in January.

Then I went to a place out in Hillsboro that was F&%!ing amazing. They had a wall of commercially bottled beers, great supplies, you can measure and mill your own grains, they have specialty beers on tap, and on top of it all they’re friendly without being condescending. It’ll be hard to top this place.

I’ll be sure to check out your place in Vancouver since I’ll be visiting family that direction anyway.

Sounds like you have 2 great places to shop. Depending on where you are when you think of something to by, you have a place to stop.

FH Steinbart

http://www.brewbrothers.biz/