Kut bier

Had a awesome beer from holland just now. Cald kut bier. A nice hoppy beer cetenial hops main flav a 6.3 % now this i would like to brew. Haha only the name in the usa would offend. The ladys. If they did know what it meant. But who cares awesome beer to drink

:joy: I think you have the wrong word there @wilcolandzaat. The offensive word here contains a “n”.

You’d be surprised at all the bro named beers here. Morning wood stout, Polygamy porter, Panty dropper… I get kind of sick of it, to be honest, but I still want to run “kut” through a translator out of curiosity.

1 Like

Begins with a letter c. Ends with letter t

loopie_beer
:joy: I think you have the wrong word there @wilcolandzaat. The offensive word here contains a “n”.

What’s offensive about knut?

1 Like

I gather the brewery that makes kut bier is run by a couple of women, the brewery name translated as Figurehead, and the logo is a busty figurehead, about to slam a pint. (nautical figurehead, not political)
Google Translate doesn’t give the right feel, but it seems there is a bit of a cultural disconnect around that word. I’m not sure if “kut bier” implies “made by women” perhaps a pajoritive term, that they’re “owning” or if it’s in the sense like you sometimes hear overly sweet adult beverages referred to as “girly drinks” In any case, they sure are proud of the name and the plum-infused recipe. I’d try it.

I’d also be more comfortable ordering a “kut bier” in mixed company than a “Raging Bitch”

The word kut means vigina. Its a word they do use lots in holland they do use when someone is a idiot actually its a very plesant beer to drink

In English, the “C-word” can be used in that sense too, mostly in England & Austrailia, in America it’s just straight-up offensive.

Great riddle:
What’s a 4-letter word; often used to describe women, that ends in u-n-t?
Obviously, I’m talking about an “Aunt”, but you’d be surprised how many native English speakers guess wrong :wink:

1 Like

Haha. My ex wife american. Did call her once the four letter word. Damn she got balistic. :joy: