Keg Labeling

I thought I would share this cheap and simple solution I’ve come up with for labeling my kegs. I found these at OfficeMax.

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Produc ... 18140aRCRD

Really makes it easy to figure out what is in each keg. I’m also using these to tag my kegs with the last o-ring change date and any other relevant maintenance notes.

I’ve been using those for years.

I use those as well but my more permanent solution has also worked out well. I use these self adhesive vinyl pockets and I slide in a new 4 X 6 label at kegging time. I also use them on my kegerator to identify the taps and behind my bar to show what is on tap.

[quote=“MullerBrau”]I use those as well but my more permanent solution has also worked out well. I use these self adhesive vinyl pockets and I slide in a new 4 X 6 label at kegging time. I also use them on my kegerator to identify the taps and behind my bar to show what is on tap.
[/quote]
Very cool. I have a keezer, so I need to be able to see the label from above the keg.

I use the metal ring key tags and attach to the prv pull ring

I use the same brand of 6mil vinyl pockets that Greg uses except I use the 5x3’s #VP53SA. I also use a number tag on each pull ring.