It will be cold today

Got up to 55F here today at noon then the wind kicked up and it dropped to 35 by sunset going to 26 with singe digit wind chill. That’s cold enough for me. -30s is not fit for human habitation imho.

1 Like

I see Pats are doing a fine job of the Broncos…. Hey Dannyboy, thats why I can enjoy these very cool temps…. The riff raff leave for warmer area’s! :wink: Sneezles61

Grandson will not be happy. Denver was sloppy today. NE was not unbeatable. Actually I’m glad NE is in and hopefully the Giants can play them again in a super bowl. We know how that usually ends. I’m sure Eli would like the chance

I may now route fer Oakland, DelRio was a defensive line man for the vikes years ago. Todays team didn’t even show up… Sneezles61

I guess you guys don’t want to hear it was 86 here yesterday. Beer is OK in cooler.

Than god the beer stayed cold. Stinks you can’t make lagers😸

Are you cold weather folks totally unaware that there are roads that run all the way to Florida?

If enough of you move down here for the winter, we may even be able to pave a few of them!

1 Like

It’s hot down there. Biting crawly things with venom. Things with big teeth if you get too close to the water. The cold sleep up here keeps all those things away.

1 Like

Supposed to be in the 50’s-60’s here all week (Tennessee). Love me some global warming. I’m a fan.

Cheers,

Ron

Well, if they pave the roads down there, then they will be able to come and go as they please… I like when they leave… and stay gone fer a long time… No offense Old Dawg… I do like the quiet of winter too! Sneezles61

I’m working not too far north of you… Gas station remodeling… We have to shuffle the beer around as we do this… I can’t believe the different styles of brew you have in gas stations down there! Sneezles61

It was pretty cold here this morning in so cal, I had to put a jacket on! It warmed up when the sun came out it was 76 here today. I actually wish it would get colder here for a little. Last year it snowed on New Year’s Day, it was pretty cool to see.

Pfft… it was 22 this morning and I was sweating like a pastor at a massage parlor. Too many layers, I suppose.

1 Like

^^^ like the change too! Sneezles61

Drinking a nice porter in front of a wood fire is something I would miss in the winter.

1 Like

Although I agree, you only need a day tops for that. The remaining 364 days would be just fine at 70°.

Oh geez Loopie, now you want the riff raff to hang around even longer… There are some peeps that snivel about how cold it gits up here, and it gits old…. So when the cold shows up, just like magic, they disappear!:relaxed: I do enjoy the quiet of the woods up here. Sneezles61

1 Like

Im a big fan of having 4 seasons.

2 Likes

I agree. Wet and cold. Then hot, humid, and miserable bugs. Then cool and sunny, dry, very colorful, backyard fires with great fall brews. Then the best, quiet time in the woods, wind blowing through the pines, wood stove burning, and big warm winter brews… Sneezles61

3 Likes