High FG on Flanders Red

Brewed a standard Flanders Red 15 months ago (Vienna, Pilsner, Flaked Corn, and about 15% crystal). OG was 1.063. Mashed around 153 and direct pitched a smack pack of Roselare. After about 6 weeks, I racked into secondary onto some oak chips and also threw in some Jolly Pumpkin dregs. FG at this point was 1.019. Since then, that gravity had been dropping slowly, about 1 point every two months. I’ve also been augmenting with bottle dregs throughout (probably 4 or 5 bottles worth plus dregs from other small batches ive made at this point). Now the FG seems to be stuck around 1.013, and has been there for the last 3 or 4 months.

The beer has dropped pretty clear and is only mildly sour at this point (another batch fermented with repitched roselare and dregs is already more acidic at 3 months than this one is at 15 months), the ph is around 3.92. No pellicle, although the carboy is full to the neck so didnt really expect one.

Would you consider this safe to bottle at this FG? Sours in the past have not taken this long to reach a respectable terminal gravity so its got me a little concerned about bottling it. Other options? Pitch more bugs- although i’ve already done plenty of this? Would blending a bit with the younger more actively fermenting flanders help? Maybe racking it again?

Thanks!

Well fuck it then, I guess I’ll just bottle it.