Hi Kids v1.2

How is everyone? Been slacking on my brewing these days. Bottled a wheat today, have a Pale Ale that is fully conditioned and a Porter that i’m not gonna drink til the fall. I’m gonna brew a Kolsch at some point but havent gotten around to it. I got put in a cast due to an achillies injury so I cant see myself walking down 2 flights of stairs with boiled wort. Hope all you guys are good. Go Bruins! Had to throw that out there.

:cheers:

Doing OK. Kind of in the same boat as you, though not as serious. :shock: Screwed up my knee Sat. evening chopping wood for my BBQ.

Planned on brewing 8 gals of wit on Mon., but could barely hobble around. Got a vanilla porter, rye IPA, and single hopped bitter (Columbus) that

need to be kegged.

How long are you in a cast?

Hey there BB!
Bottled up 3 batches last month, all my fermenters are empty also. Bummer! Gonna get back to it in a week or two with my first all grain(biab). Been working on my damn house for the last month. Sorry about your injury. Must suck! Had my hip replaced just over a year ago & those steps are brutal with a carboy or bucket in hand. Haven’t dropped one yet!! Take it easy man! :cheers:

in the cast for probably another month or so

Having a few issues myself, had surgery on my shoulder may three, in a sling till June 10, had to have my wife keg my American Ale for a buddy’s party.

She wants nothing to do with a full brew day though. not sure what I am going to do.