Happy Veteran's Day Vets

Thanks for serving. :cheers:

Brew on!

Bump! and +1!

[quote=“PPDude72”]Thanks for serving. :cheers:

Brew on![/quote]

yes, thanks for serving us via your service. now get to serving us your beer!! :cheers:

Thanks to those who serve(d) & their families. Hoist a pint in their honor

[quote=“PPDude72”]Thanks for serving. :cheers:

Brew on![/quote]

+1

Being in the Military was probably one of the best experiences of my life. Although sometimes when you are going through some shit you think “this sucks” but in the end it really doesn’t. Got to see London (Awesome!) and tour a brewery there (Arkell’s) saw Germany briefly, spent 4 months in beautiful Central America and really got to experience life on my own as a 20 year old. Also gave me great training and money for college that I was able to turn into a career that provides well for my family.

Seriously, thanks for serving.

Mike,
Brew on brother. I got to experience some cool places and make like long friends. The military family is one where you can not talk with some for years and when you run in to each other it is like you haven’t missed a minute. Thanks For Your Service and thanks for summing up many of our collective expereinces so well.

Dan
The Beer Medic
Combat Medic/Combat Veteran

Thank you! And thank you to all who have served…

Thank you to all the patriotic brewers! Happy Veteran’s Day to all those that have served and are currently serving!

I love patriotic people. I am currently a member of the united states navy active duty i’m stationed in new orleans and attached to vfa-204 “the river rattlers”, and i love to brew my beer im very excited to be the first person that is active duty to respond to this post. Having civilians respect what we do is a blessing and encouraging to continue what we do thank you all for the support.

cheers, shipmates

I love patriotic people. I am currently a member of the united states navy active duty i’m stationed in new orleans and attached to vfa-204 “the river rattlers”, and i love to brew my beer im very excited to be the first person that is active duty to respond to this post. Having civilians respect what we do is a blessing and encouraging to continue what we do thank you all for the support.

cheers, shipmates

Enjoy your time while your in, the Military is pretty good it’s just all the bung-holeos you have to put up with. I retarded out of the Army after 20 and there are times I still really miss it. Even the times where it sucked the worse, I was still with a bunch a great people who was in the same suck I was in and it really brings you together. Something you wont really understand till after your on the outside looking in but…right now you are part of something that is a whole lot bigger then yourself, your doing things on a regular basis that most only dream about and the family you make during these times can be just as close as the family you have back home.

Cheers

Served in the Marine Corps and had many friends service wide. Thank-you all. Semper Fi.

Let me add my belated thanks as well. My cousin served two tours in Afghanistan and one in Iraq. Whenever it gets close to the end of his tour I ask him what he wants to drink when he gets back and brew up a couple of batches. Whatever one may think of the wisdom of our political leaders who choose to deploy our armed forces, we all owe a debt of gratitude to those who have serve. Our military and their families have been asked to sacrifice so much in the current conflicts and civilians like me have been asked to sacrifice so little. I encourage everybody to find a way to help a vet and his or her family. even if its just by doing something we all love to do, brew beer!

Here a post to keep going… I see its been… 10 years of silence…
Thank you to all that have served to keep this country alive and thriving… The news might tell us otherwise. Politicians with their nefarious schemes have put our armed forces into harms way… Yet, you stood up to the test… My hats off to you and all the others before!
THANK YOU!
Sneezles61

1 Like