Happy holidays

Want wish you all good a good xmas. And many brew sessions next year.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :evergreen_tree:

I’m going to try to brew more often next year. Have plenty of kegs so there is not excuse. It would be nice to actually run out of space for brews again.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy New Year folks! Wishing you all the best in '23 and many superb brewdays!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you out there! Be safe and put up more brews this next year than the last two years combined, is my wish for you all!
Sneezles61

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all and a wonderful Brew Year! :evergreen_tree: :sunglasses:

:beers:
Rad

2 Likes

Merry (very) chilly Christmas! Even down here freezing temps anticipated! :cold_face:

Stay warm and safe especially if traveling!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy new year yo you all! Many of us will be facing inclement weather- be safe, be smart, brew on!

5 Likes

“God Bless you everyone” TT

2 Likes

It’s sad that many will have to cancel holiday travel plans for Christmas with family due to some really bad weather forecasted some places.

Stay warm and safe. Maybe a Zoom meeting with family and friends.

1 Like

For the ones who do travel to their family and friends. Have a safe trip. Pfff its cold and lots of snow. On the island seems rain season over. Now time to mow the gras. Well me thinking. Next year. Its nice weather. Did my last dive yesterday. After that few beers. Pffff today busy day. Last prep for the party. Tonight. Got to buy carbon for tomorow bbq. Event. Mmmm me not happy. All three holidays. And newyears event at my house. Nice if people and wife tell me anyway at least dont have to go out get stuffed with food. And beer. At my casa

2 Likes