Happy 4th

Hope everyone plans on having a safe holiday weekend. I’m staying home hanging out by my little pool with my wife drinking home brew.

8 Likes

Cheers to that! :beers:. Hope all continue to be safe this weekend!

4 Likes

Happy 4th of July to the NB crew!

3 Likes

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

7 Likes

Happy safe fourth to all! Wife and I are home… backyard… :beers::mask:
Sneezles61

3 Likes

Hubby and I bottled Green Apple wine tonight, and started a batch of Strawberry. Now enjoying the fruits of our labor. Happy 4th everyone!

1 Like

Happy 4 of july my friends

3 Likes

Off to a great start. Went kayaking yesterday with a nice picnic in a quiet cove. Saw my grandson and his parents last night. Happy Independence Day all! Stay safe. :boom:

3 Likes

Happy Independence day NB friends. Just checked on the two racks of ribs I put on the smoker at 1:30 am. Looking good for today. The smoker is really slow, not a bad thing.

I think the neighbors two down are planning a fireworks show. The ones they have done in the past have been awesome but scare the dogs badly. We end up closing the blinds and turning up the TV as loud as it goes to distract them.

2 Likes

Everyone have a great weekend. Be safe and enjoy yourself.

1 Like

I think it should read the pursuit of happiness for all. It would maybe clarify it

1 Like

Happy 4th to all!

:beers:
Rad

Happy 4th everyone.

Home with family, video conferencing with those distant. Bottling, brewing, and cooking.
I hope y’all have a safe holiday. Wishing Independence for all y’all.

Yup. Good point.

Happy belated 4th. Great day, had both sons over drinking home brew on the deck. Nice to get some of this beer consumed that I have been brewing during the shut down. Going to brew another Kama citra session ipa next week for the summer followed by another Oktoberfest that I am this time, really really not going to tap until the fall. We will see…

2 Likes

Sure T in B!!! :joy:
Sneezles61

1 Like

I know , it will never last. All of a sudden it seems I cant keep a keg on hand for very long. I think I need to start brewing 10 gal batches of a good ‘standard’ to have on hand that can sit around for a while if necessary. Maybe my ordinary bitter or a blonde ale would sit ok. Kind of wishing i had a second temperature chamber as I would like to get the next Oktoberfest going and another ale for more immediate consumption.